Games are a great way to learn.
I love solving problems and going on quests, and the best heroic adventures have problems to solve and journeys on which to learn. Join us on a few learning games based on The Crowded Kingdom…or learn to create games on your own!
Try Jada and Jinny’s online Puzzling Games!
- Word Search Games: Crowded Kingdom Word Search (Easy); The Underground Labyrinth Word Search (Easy to Medium; hint: everything comes from Book Two!) and The Elemental Battle Word Search (where everything come from the exciting final book in the series!)
- Slide Puzzle Games: What Did Jinny Find on the Beach? and Sam Finds a Puffin
- Jigsaw Puzzle: Reveling Salamanders! (Easy)
What if you were able to go into a virtual world and run away from dangers, find crystals, escape from tunnels, and fight trolls in battle, just like Jada and Jinny?
- (Simple) Help Jada and Jinny escape from the tunnels of Armann’s palace! Download the maze here: Jada_Jinny_palace_maze
- (Exciting!) Play fun arcade games like Adventures with Jinny or brand new game Journey through the Crowded Kingdom and meet the challenges on multiple levels!
HINT: Pay special attention to the hints and advice that the wizards and other friendly beings give you!
Did you have fun navigating through Jada and Jinny’s magical world? Check out a sample of The Crowded Kingdom now.
Want to build your own magical worlds and puzzles? Try creating your own games to solve on ProProfs Brain Games! or check out the online game site (for some quick and easy game-making) on Sploder, for your own multi-level action game!