Games are a great way to learn.
I love solving problems and going on quests, and the best heroic adventures have problems to solve and journeys on which to learn. Join us on a few learning games based on The Crowded Kingdom…or learn to create games on your own!
Try Jada and Jinny’s Puzzling Games!
- Word Search Game: Crowded Kingdom Fairy Folk Search (Easy)
- Jada and Jinny’s Word Search Game – Level 1 (Easy to Medium; hint: everything comes from Chapter Two!)
- Sliding Puzzle Game: Escape from Being Trampled!
- Jigsaw Puzzle: Reveling Salamanders! (Easy)
What if you were able to go into a virtual world and run away from dangers, find crystals, escape from tunnels, and fight trolls in battle, just like Jada and Jinny?
- (Simple) Help Jada and Jinny escape from being trampled by a giant beach ball, in The Crowded Kingdom Escape!
- (Exciting!) Play my new game Adventures with Jinny and have fun up through five (5) challenging levels.
HINT: Pay special attention to the hints and advice that the wizards and other friendly beings give you!
Did you have fun navigating through Jada and Jinny’s magical world? Check out a sample of The Crowded Kingdom now.
Want to build your own magical worlds and puzzles? Try creating your own games to solve on ProProfs Brain Games! or check out the online game site, GameGonzo (for some quick and easy game-making) or Sploder, for your own multi-level action game!